Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Default HD 16X16 analog . circle light is always green even with computer off

HD 16X16 analog . circle light is always green even with computer off .
This has concerned me for a while now I just didnt complain about it . This has been happening for months possibly since I bought it. The OMNI changes colour the way its supposed to . Should I send this back along with my HDX card . I havnt had a system working long enough to finnish a song in months.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:19 AM

Default Re: HD 16X16 analog . circle light is always green even with computer off

Wait, this isn't very descriptive.. Please explain in more Detail.

If the Green light is on the Interface (when the computer is off) It means there's most likely something wrong with the Digi-link Cable/ where it's going., because it's obviously not reading the master interface/computer. Please give more detail of scenario.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:35 AM

Default Re: HD 16X16 analog . circle light is always green even with computer off

Ever since I can remember the green light is always on. never yellow always green . Even with the cpu turned off.
I have the OMNI as the master and its light goes yellow to green , but the 16x16 stays green always. I actually cannot remember a time it ever did light yellow honestly. I wonder if when it was made they accidentally put both greens in it. It does seem to work well though but I have had lots of problems I wonder if this could be part of the reason.

I dont know how else to to put it.
Green lights always on. cpu on or off .
I will try the digilink cable in the meantime