Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 11:14 AM

Default Re: DigiTechSupt

And your point with this post is? Remember that DTS is just a poster here like the rest of us posting here on his own and that this is not an official support venue. Your best bet for getting these issues resolved is to go direct to Avid.

QAPLA!
Old 01-08-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
And your point with this post is? Remember that DTS is just a poster here like the rest of us posting here on his own and that this is not an official support venue. Your best bet for getting these issues resolved is to go direct to Avid.
My point is that a whole lot of users of Avid's top of the line LE interfaces are having a horrible experience with them since PT 8.04.

Ignoring this issue is probably not a good idea and more and more people get really pissed by how this situation is handled.

There is no real acknowledgement that this issue is being worked on.. what I want is acknowledgement for my and many other users' concerns.

Do you really think there were no support tickets filed with Avid? They were just not handled correctly by Avid with no proof of them even trying to figure out what the issue is about... with replies from Avid support running dry and the support cases just dying.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Avid

Hey otobot - I see you're posting practically the same thing in several forums. We've already acknowledged that this is something we're working on, so I don't see the point in what you're doing.

So, for my sake and yours, there's no need to continue crossposting.
Closed Thread