Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2009, 07:13 PM

Thumbs up Re: auto-tune evo not showing up in plug-ins list

Quote:
Originally Posted by agyoung View Post
Hey guys, I finally found a solution to the problem.
My people at Sweetwater contacted Antares and got them to find out what was going on. Sweetwater is great, I'm going to buy all my gear from them from now on.
Anyway, what you do is go to http://antarestech.com/downloads/Mic...me_Files_2.zip
Download the folder to your Pro Tools computer, you'll have 2 files, run the Windows installer first then run the vcredist installer. Reboot your computer, then open up a ProTools session and click on your inserts and under pitch shift it should be there.
Good Luck
Dude!
You saved me. I was having the same problem as you and NO ONE could figure it out. I tried digidesign tech support, called my guitar center rep, and called everyone i know. Nobody knew how to fix the problem. The link you posted fixed the problem instantly. Thank you!
Old 04-02-2011, 05:42 PM

Cool Re: auto-tune evo not showing up in plug-ins list

I have a Mac OS X 10.5.8
running protools 8 LE
I installed the demo version on autotune evo 6.1.0 successfully but is unable to locate it in my audiosuite or plugins menu in the insert column via the mixer. I tried changing the file type from .component to .dpm and move it to the actual plugin folder in the digidesign folder. But when i open it it tells me its unable to load plugin cuz it sees no authorization or ilock. Mind you this is the trial version and it said i have 10 days left. Can someone help? been at this for 3 hrs with no luck.

Thank you
Old 04-03-2011, 10:50 AM

Default Re: auto-tune evo not showing up in plug-ins list

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazz View Post
I have a Mac OS X 10.5.8
running protools 8 LE
I installed the demo version on autotune evo 6.1.0 successfully but is unable to locate it in my audiosuite or plugins menu in the insert column via the mixer. I tried changing the file type from .component to .dpm and move it to the actual plugin folder in the digidesign folder. But when i open it it tells me its unable to load plugin cuz it sees no authorization or ilock. Mind you this is the trial version and it said i have 10 days left. Can someone help? been at this for 3 hrs with no luck.

Thank you
You may have better response in the Mac forum.

Formerly hobotom

Pro Tools Ultimate 2024 HDX Hybrid
HD Omni and 192 I/Os
Windows 10
Intel Hexcore i7
All Samsung Pro SSDs
Ampex MM1200 2" 24 trk tape
Outboard: UREI, Eventide, Lexicon, Yamaha, TC Electronics, Orban, ART, EchoAudio, Dolby, Hughes, API, Neve, Audio Arts, BBE, Aphex, Berringer, MOTU, dbx, Allison, etc.
Plug-ins: Too many to talk about.

www.metrostudios.com
Old 06-16-2015, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavviSmooth View Post
Dude!
You saved me. I was having the same problem as you and NO ONE could figure it out. I tried digidesign tech support, called my guitar center rep, and called everyone i know. Nobody knew how to fix the problem. The link you posted fixed the problem instantly. Thank you!
Hello there, This post has been quite old now, but I am having the same problem here, pt 11, bought autotune EFX from sweetwater, they did respond me and asked me if I am using the AAX version, there is no different version on antares website, its one file which contains all the formats. the link above which fixed your problem dose not exists any more, it just takes to the main page of antares.
btw I see my Ilok there is a little watch icon infront of the plugin that means the license is not loading , at the startup of PT it asks for activation but said there are no license .

Need help
Thanks
Old 06-16-2015, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamskabra View Post
btw I see my Ilok there is a little watch icon infront of the plugin that means the license is not loading , at the startup of PT it asks for activation but said there are no license .

Need help
Thanks
I believe that the "watch" icon is telling you its a time limited Demo/ trial license

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————