Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2019, 10:40 AM

Default Re: "The Project owner has deleted the shared project" - offline Projects lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Project data is stored in your Documents > Pro Tools > Project Cache but Pro Tools First won't recognize it if moved/restored manually. If you have unique audio you might want to export it (mixed or individual tracks with/without effects) as a backup.

If your internet connection is solid then it never has to re-connect so you won't experience the problem. If your internet is not reliable you should disable it, launch PT and work on your Project, quit PT, then enable internet. Again, this is only if you are using local-only Projects (cloud Projects are not affected).
Ok thanks. I think I tried connecting with no internet on my laptop and it complained about it then something about stuff not being synchronised. Will check it again.