Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Digidesign Hardware & Software
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2000, 07:49 PM

Default D-verb plug-in: Please can you extend the availability date.

Hi,

I'm hoping to get Pro-Tools Free working on my system eventually/hopefully, as soon as I have downloaded the second release and the latest drivers for my soundcards.

If I can get it working, I will definitely be interested in the reduced price D-verb offer, but unfortunately it ends on 31st Dec.

Please can you extend this offer so myself and others can get Pro Tools up and running before parting with our cash?

There is no way I can afford the full price and I respect Digidesign too much to resort to piracy!