Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Old 05-17-2016, 06:26 PM

Default PT Dock, iPad app and Cubase ?

Need some input below.
In highlighted pink,
States channel view on iPad will work only with Pro tools, does any of the features on PT iPad app works with Cubase eucon?
Reason being I used PT and cubase, I have a Steinberg CC121 which I would like to get rid of and use the dock for both PT and Cubase.
Ill be buying a dock shortly, but want to know if Pt dock and any of the PT iPad app features work with cubase Eucon ?
Any one?

QUALIFIED SOFTWARE*

Avid Pro Tools 12.5 and higher
Avid Pro Tools | HD 12.5 and higher
Avid Media Composer 8.5 and higher
Apple Logic Pro X
Steinberg Cubase 8.5 and higher
Steinberg Nuendo 7 and higher
*The software above has been fully tested to support Pro Tools | Dock. However, you can use other EUCON-enabled audio and video software with the surface, though no other titles have been qualified at this time. Please also note that the Channel view in the Pro Tools | Control app is supported only when using Pro Tools or Pro Tools | HD.