Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2016, 11:06 AM

Default Re: I am having a problem with recording with my set-up.

http://support.wdc.com/KnowledgeBase...r.aspx?ID=3865

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if I found an answer to my question about how to properly load OS X onto my Mac Book Pro but the above link is to a support page at the Western Digital site.

I describes the process and I am going to try it ... and yes, i will most likely be worried about it the whole time I am trying it. But hey, 'what does not kill you makes you stronger', right?

So the first thing I am going to do is take the 48 oz short handled ball peen hammer out of the house and lock it in the shed, for right now, just ot be safe you know. Then I will start working on the MBP and tell you later it if actually worked.

So until I get back to you, have some fun out there cause you know I will be having some ...

As a side here, I got the 3.5" 500 Gb WD Black Performance drive yesterday afternoon and it loaded up Windows 8 to 8.1 just fine ... imagine that.

It took a while to get all the updates, download, install, restart many times and finally optimize (defragment) the drives but it did it. I am going to load verything else after giving the MBP another chance.

CTG