Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2015, 08:27 PM

Default Eleven Rack Editor Problems

I am using a IMac running 10.10.5 with Pro Tools 12 with the newest update using the Eleven Rack for my interface and amp modeling. I am using a iLok 2 with all my licenses loaded and all updated. The Eleven Rack is updated with the newest firmware as well. I recently updated to Pro Tools 12 and learned about the editor and I am having problems with it. When in Pro Tools 12 from the menu bar trying to open Eleven Rack I get the message about needing to download the editor however from the tool bar on the bottom of my mac I can access the editor outside of Pro Tools. I can switch out of Pro Tools and make adjustments to my models and record just fine using the editor on my desktop but still get the message about downloading it if I try to access with in Pro Tools. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have tried to download again doing a new install and rebooting thinking I may have gotten a corrupt download with the same results. Really not a huge deal but its annoying and I know it isnt suppose to run this way. Thanks again