Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2011, 07:00 AM

Default Do I need Complete Production Toolkit for PT9?

Hi,

Here is my problem:
When I select one or more Midi Tracks and one or more Audio Tracks at the same time and hold shift + option an then press the record enable button on on of the Tracks only all the Audio tracks or all the Midi Tracks are record enabled. So it works with multiple Audio Tracks only or multiple Midi Tracks only but not when I try to arm MIDI and Audio Tracks simultaneously. Why not?

I know that you can select record-enable as a mix attribute within a mix group when using Pro Tools HD9. I have PT9, not HD. So could someone try if it is possible to arm MIDI and Audio Tracks together, when using a mix group with the mix attribute "record enable" instead of selecting them all and holding shift + option while clicking the record enable button.

Thanks