Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 05-06-2020, 04:16 AM

Default I need a plugin that shows waveform changes in real time as I modify the sound.

Adobe Audition has a feature that shows the waveform change in real time at a time whenever i modify the sound as shown in the photo below. However, most DAWs do not have this feature. Even in Adobe Audition, the features in the photo below are only for modifying the sound individually and not for mixing.

I need a plug-in that shows the changes in the waveform in real time at one time whenever i modify the master sound of mixing or the sound used in mixing when mixing.

Last edited by furosma; 05-06-2020 at 06:50 AM.
Old 05-06-2020, 05:07 AM

Default Re: I need a plugin that shows waveform changes in real time as I modify the sound.

I think you might be referring to what is known as "spectral waveform editing". I think there are plugins that does this. You'll have to google it.
Old 05-06-2020, 07:19 AM

Default Re: I need a plugin that shows waveform changes in real time as I modify the sound.

thank for your reflying. so i tried google search. i found RX De-noiser. but RX De-noiser has complained process. i need a plugin that shows up quickly. and when I searched, there was very little related to what I wanted.
Old 05-06-2020, 09:06 AM
Avid

Greetings,

Here's one of a few different spectral audio plug-ins available as AAX for Pro Tools:

https://www.avid.com/plugins/spectralayers-pro-5

best,

Jeff
MTRX FAQ
Old 05-06-2020, 09:13 AM

Pro Tools' clip gain does show changes in the waveform in real-time. But, it's only gain changes, and it's pre-insert. Not sure if that's what you're looking for, but your video does seem to show volume changes, so maybe this helps?
Old 05-06-2020, 10:31 AM

440 Euro

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 05-06-2020, 10:49 AM

thank for reflying. but it don't looks like real-time.
Old 05-06-2020, 11:09 AM

Thanks you, I found a solution chat. Perhaps do you know anything about showing plugins result in real time?