Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2001, 12:44 AM

Default Missing audio

I am using Pro Tools 24 mix v 5.1. I have just attempted to open a session that was originally recorded using PT 5.0.1 and it will not play. The session opens showing the tracks, memory locations, plug ins etc. but shows no audio files. I can import the files into another session with no problem but for some reason they will not appear within the session they were originally recorded in. They do reside in the audio files folder associated with the original session. Can anyone help please?
Old 11-09-2001, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Missing audio

I would say do a track import from the orig session into a new session. If the files don't show up, then import them manually. If the track import works, then at least you have the orig settings, plugs, etc.