Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 09:09 PM

Similar issue, iLok shows license as 'Renewal is Pending'. How long does the process take?

Same problem here and no response from Avid Support. iLok shows the renewal as pending for some time now, but still no access to Pro Tools.

Last edited by DigiTechSupt; 01-16-2017 at 09:53 AM. Reason: duplicate posts
Old 01-16-2017, 09:55 AM
Avid

Default Re: Pro Tools Monthly Subscription won't renew on iLok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubes and Iron View Post
Similar issue, iLok shows license as 'Renewal is Pending'. How long does the process take?

Same problem here and no response from Avid Support. iLok shows the renewal as pending for some time now, but still no access to Pro Tools.
Hello Tubes and Iron,

It can take a couple days to resolve when a billing fails due to an expired credit card. Your support case is still in progress.

Best regards,
JC
Old 01-16-2017, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
Hello Tubes and Iron,

It can take a couple days to resolve when a billing fails due to an expired credit card. Your support case is still in progress.

Best regards,
JC
Thanks for the info. Looks like it updated this afternoon.
Old 02-09-2017, 01:52 PM

Im having exactly the same issue. Im on the pro tools 12 subscription plan. My home address for my credit card changed. I've changed that on my Avid billing and shipping account, but keep getting an 'Expiration warning' message when ever I open Pro Tools, telling me I'm going to be cut off tomorrow.

I have a session starting tomorrow so that would be disastrous. This is my second month on this particular plan, and if the monthly renewal is going to be this much of a problem, long term Pro Tools customers like myself are going to leave.

Incase anyone from Avid reads this and can save me the ignominy of having to cancel a session when the artist has travelled from overseas: Its case number 03144229.

All i want is for your software to renew, like its supposed to.
Old 02-09-2017, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Hicks View Post
Im having exactly the same issue. Im on the pro tools 12 subscription plan. My home address for my credit card changed. I've changed that on my Avid billing and shipping account, but keep getting an 'Expiration warning' message when ever I open Pro Tools, telling me I'm going to be cut off tomorrow...
Welcome to the community.

Responded to your support case so please check email for a case notice, thanks!
Old 02-09-2017, 02:25 PM

Jeffro - That was unbelievably quick! Im back up and running thank you. Ive responded with a question regarding the fix and if its a permanent fix or do i need to keep the support ticket open. (we can do the rest of this privately im sure!)
Old 02-10-2017, 04:02 AM

SAME PROBLEM!!!! Jeffro - Thank you for the new license. I've just had exactly the same email! All that has changed on my card is my home address, and this has been registered on my avid account under shipping and billing.

I've replied to the same support case number.

1. I have checked with my bank and the details I've entered are correct and current. I have re entered and checked my card details numerous times.
2. I have made 2 web purchases since the avid email. Both have gone through.
3. My slate subscription has had no problems adjusting to a simple change of address.
4. There are funds in my account to pay for the subscription for life.

This is an Avid problem and its infuriating. Am I going to have to buy my old house back so pro tools will work!?
Old 02-10-2017, 09:00 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Hicks View Post
SAME PROBLEM!!!! Jeffro - Thank you for the new license. I've just had exactly the same email! All that has changed on my card is my home address, and this has been registered on my avid account under shipping and billing...
Hello Will Hicks,
One of the Web Store reps should be in touch with you soon regarding your issue.

Thanks,
TD
Old 02-10-2017, 10:27 AM

One of the web store reps has been in contact to say that my card address does not match my billing address. I have checked with my bank and have emailed proof that my card address exactly matches my billing address. Avid you are useless.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:30 PM

Jeffro or anyone at Avid that can help... I received an email from support stating that my billing and card address' do not match and that is why Avid are unable to collect the funds.

I have just sent a photo of my Avid billing and shipping address, and my bank address (both screenshots) taken today that show they do match. Can someone at your company please sort out your error. I have now provided photographic proof. Case number 03144229 now case number 03144734
Closed Thread