Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 10-06-1999, 04:17 AM

Default authorization trouble w. digi approved config

Last week i installed 2 Mix-Plus Systems on B+W G3´s/OS 8.6
To authorize i used the digi-approved Superdisk-Drive. I got the latest SuperDisk-Driver (2.0a) and the latest pace-extension (1.3).
Unfortunately i could only authorize the PT-application and the digi-plugs. The Mixer-Plug won´t authorize; instead it happens nothing when double-clicked (no dialog or anything else).
I tried three different authorization-disks and two different B+W-Macs with no effect.
Any other Key-Disk worked (i.e. D-Verb, Machine-Control) but not the Mixer Plug from any of PT-Key-Disks.
In order to get the system working i authorized the external UW-Drive on a different Mac with a built-in floppy and it worked instantly with the same Key-Disk!!!
I have absolutely no idea what goes on here...

Thanks

Gregory