Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2020, 10:49 AM

Default klark teknik 76kt meter crooked

My klark teknik 76kt showed up today and the meter is in crooked. If you look at the pic I attached the top left corner to the bottom left corner is sloped to the right and the meter is too far to the right. Is this something that I can open the unit and fix easily or do I need to send it back? I asked the supplier the same question but he said he cant give any advice and to ship back for repair though it will take about 7-10 business days before I have it back which I don't want to wait if I can just adjust its position easily. What would you guys recommend? Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 76kt meter crooked.jpg (38.5 KB, 0 views)