Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > FireWire & USB Audio Interfaces (Mac)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2018, 12:44 AM

Default FastTrack C600 interface with macOS High Sierra

It is a slap, an insult for small consumers that AVID does not respect us. When AVID has economic problems, it is when it takes out low-end products like the AVID C600, to go for the cents of a mid-level public and when it recovers, it forgets those customers who feed it. Until today, I always bought Avid products, because personally, I thought that some day that company would take consumers like me seriously, that even though they do not buy millions of company equipment, we are constant and we always acquire things from the brand. But the brand must understand that consumers are fond of some devices and should respect that. Therefore, I do not expect, I demand that you give a solution to the problem that interfaces like the avid c600, have with opersative systems like MAC OS High Sierra.