Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Partner Announcements

Old 04-12-2019, 08:04 AM
IK Multimedia

Default Krazy Deal on T-RackS Stealth Limiter

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/images/[email protected]

Every producer dreams of pushing their tracks to the limit while still achieving a clear and pure sound. This search for the loudness without sonic compromise leaves producers and engineers looking for compressors, limiters, saturators, and more to do the trick. Push all of those aside - T-RackS Stealth Limiter is the answer. Consider it your new go-to mastering peak limiter when you want impressive loudness without the damaging side effects of traditional processors.

Now, through April 22, 2019 we are offering the Stealth Limiter for an IK Krazy Deal of $/€49.99, at 60% off of the normal price.

How exactly does it work? With a smart level-tracking algorithm. Our goal when creating T-RackS Stealth Limiter was to provide a new kind of processor for the final peak limiting stage of the mastering process that’s able to impart loudness while maintaining more perceived dynamic range than other limiters and compressors. It works under the hood to reduce levels below the volume ceiling moment-by-moment instead of applying traditional look-ahead envelope-based fast attack compression. This algorithm doesn’t sound like a compressor, and that’s because it’s not a compressor! T-RackS Stealth Limiter’s algorithm tracks the level and keeps it under control while simultaneously preserving the perceived sense of dynamics.

Act quickly, this Krazy Deal won't last for long! Click here to buy T-RackS Stealth Limiter for only $/€49.99 (regularly $/€124.99).

Click here to learn more about T-RackS 5

All purchases from the IK online store are subject to VAT in the EU and may vary by country. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.
Old 04-22-2019, 09:18 AM
IK Multimedia

Default Re: Krazy Deal on T-RackS Stealth Limiter

Last day for this deal!
Old 04-25-2019, 06:39 AM

That’s a good limiter, transparent!!
Old 05-02-2019, 04:47 AM

Agree it sounds good. But it's got a huge amount of latency so it's not nice to mix into while recording VI's.
Wish it had a zero option. Every plugin should have a zero latency option this for us who mixes into the master bus plugin!
Old 05-02-2019, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdee View Post
Agree it sounds good. But it's got a huge amount of latency so it's not nice to mix into while recording VI's.
Wish it had a zero option. Every plugin should have a zero latency option this for us who mixes into the master bus plugin!
I agree about the latency, my workaround is using another limiter and replacing it with the one I like after all the music is done but this only works if you use the limiter to raise the level without really reducing much or any of the signal.
Old 05-13-2019, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter - IK Multimedia View Post
Last day for this deal!
Hey Pete, I know this is not quite the right place for it, but I've noticed a few issues with the T-RackS plugins.

Should I relay them here, or do you have a better place for me to do it??