Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2015, 02:40 AM

Default TC Electronic Studio Konnekt 48: ASIO device properties have been changed

Hello everyone, I am a user of Pro Tools 10 for a few months . Since I purchase PT I found this annoying problem that does not allow me to create project in Pt at 48khz . Whenever I decide to create a new project with this sample rate PT leaves me this message " ASIO device properties sono stati changed by the device property panel . Pro ​​tools must be Restarted for These changes to take affect . Please restart pro tools" . The program will restart and again I had this message . This happens in loop and does not allow me to work with the software . How can I fix ?

I set the frequency of the card 48 in stand alone but as startup known that Pt is changed to 44.1 and then again at 48 when I open or create a project to 48 , and at this point it stops.

I apologize for my English and thank you in advance for your help.

mafel
Old 07-28-2015, 05:51 AM

Default Re: TC Electronic Studio Konnekt 48: ASIO device properties have been changed

I run a studio konnekt 48 on OSX, and usually this problem is caused by either the built in sound or another program running at 44.1... I'm assuming the same issue would happen on the PC.

If a MIDI event triggers a sample of a tree falling and there's no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?
Old 07-28-2015, 06:02 PM

Default Re: TC Electronic Studio Konnekt 48: ASIO device properties have been changed

Try making your onboard soundcard the default for Windows sounds/audio and leave the interface for Pro Tools only.

Cheers,
SonoBus
Source-Connect: brucehayward
Options for Remote Direction