Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)

Old 11-08-2020, 12:08 PM

Default Selling a large number of Pro Tools TDM/ RTAS licenses - is there a blanket iLok fee?

Hey all,

I am not sure I am getting a clear answer from the iLok website. I have currently someone interested in a lot of my older Pro Tools HD Accel PCIe-compatible iLok licenses (over 35 licenses that is).

Does anyone know if there are a blanket iLok fee to transfer the lot to another iLok account?

The iLok website suggests:

Transferring large numbers of licenses

Depending on the licenses involved, you may be able to transfer licenses at a reduced rate.
  • If the licenses are all part of one license Bundle (Locked Group), you will be paying only one license transfer fee for the entire bundle.
  • If the licenses are not part of a locked group, each License Transfer order has a maximum fee of $US 50.

Would that mean that all the plugins can be transferred for $50?
Old 11-08-2020, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Selling a large number of Pro Tools TDM/ RTAS licenses - is there a blanket iLok

Yeah iLok has a max fee of $50’in a one sale deal so 30 plugins at one sale is the same as 2 plugins α $25 and capped at $50

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————