Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2011, 05:55 AM

Default Transfuser and Hybrid authorization issue

I have downloaded the lastest version of software updates and the iLok client software and drivers. When i start up protools 9, it still asks me for licensing authorization which I would think my iLok key would take care of. What concerns me is that this iLok key were bought used and both of these plus these plug ins were transfered to me. I don't really know how all of this works...does the previous owner need to sent authorization codes to me? I see in my iLok account that I own these plug ins, they are listed in the iLok list on my account. But they just wont seem to go through when I start up pro-tools 9
My pro tools 9 works fine but some of my instruments that i bought including transfucer and hybrid kept beeing asked for licensing authrorization.
I bought total 4 instruments with Pro tools 9 and my Velvet and Structure works just fine,but the Transfuser and Hybrid could not go through.
Does digi need to send the codes to my account? whats going on? I have been looking on my digi account and it says I have no unused activation codes. Something that did further me a bit was plugging the iLok directly into my computer instead of a USB hub, however another snag then occured. I got the message "You iLok has been pending authorization for this software. This most likely means that there is an outstanding challenge in the device for which a response has not been entered. While the pending authorization exists, you may not transfer authorization from the license card to you iLok. Press "Next" to cancel the pending authorization or "cancel" to stop this operation." I am aware that the previous owner of this iLok and iLok account also owns another key.Also it is not possible to authorzie via internet neither. I am starting to wonder if I have been cheated on this purchase. What do I do? This is so aggravating.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Transfuser and Hybrid authorization issue

Have you downloaded those iLok assets to your USB iLok via iLok.com?
Old 02-11-2011, 12:28 PM

yeah, everythings are up to date.
today i called Avid support and and the support guy could not solve the problem
,and he said also i should buy support code. maybe i should uninstall everything and reinstall the softwares.do you think that would help?
Old 02-11-2011, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearaddictz View Post
I am aware that the previous owner of this iLok and iLok account also owns another key.Also it is not possible to authorzie via internet neither.
Was there a Transfer of Ownership or transfer frees applied to this exchange of iLok Account and USB iLok? What's the back story?