Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2017, 05:54 AM

Default What should I see in my iLok account?

Hey all, I have an open ticket with Avid on this but the communication is a bit slow and never seems to answer my direct questions, so I'll ask it here.

I bought a perpetual license for Pro Tools 12 in September 2016 along with the upgrade and support/plugin plan for a year.

When the upgrade and support plans were expiring last month, I decided to to the following:
  1. Pay $99 for the upgrade plan so I get all the new PT updates this coming year
  2. Not renew the support/plugin plan for $99 since I never need to open support tickets
  3. Buy the $49 Plugin subscription plan which gets me more plugins than the other plan did.

So, I did all of that - my Avid account is correct, and in my iLok account I see:
  • The new Plugin Subscription plan
  • My Perpetual Pro Tools license (bought in 2016)
  • My expired Pro Tools Plan

But, I don't see anything which confirms that I'm set to receive Pro Tools updates for the coming year - should I?