Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2011, 08:54 AM

Default Auto-bank controller?

Hi all,

Running PT 9 HD with an older Pro Control (edit pack and fader pack)... have the same exact set up in two rooms. In one room when I select a track on the playlist or mixer window my Pro Control automatically banks to the set of tracks (16 faders). In the other room, this doesn't happen (selecting a track doesn't affect the Pro Control unless I ctrl-shirt-click it). I can't find a setting to toggle this. Any thoughts??

Thanks!
Old 08-04-2011, 10:59 AM

Default Re: Auto-bank controller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseelye02 View Post
Hi all,

Running PT 9 HD with an older Pro Control (edit pack and fader pack)... have the same exact set up in two rooms. In one room when I select a track on the playlist or mixer window my Pro Control automatically banks to the set of tracks (16 faders). In the other room, this doesn't happen (selecting a track doesn't affect the Pro Control unless I ctrl-shirt-click it). I can't find a setting to toggle this. Any thoughts??

Thanks!
Look in Prefs>mixing>controllers. There are some banking selections there and that may solve you issue. "Edit window follows Bank Selection" should be checked, among others, I think, SB
Old 08-04-2011, 12:19 PM

Default Re: Auto-bank controller?

I know the settings your referring to, but they do the opposite: the make the virtual mix window follow what you're doing on the control surface. Any other ideas, all?

Thanks!