Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Third Party Interfaces
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2016, 11:01 AM

Default UAD Apollo - cant set up hardware fx return

My issue is with My UAD Apollo Firewire.

I am having a hard time setting up the hardware send/returns. I had it kinda working but the return signal that should have been all wet was getting too much dry signal so i don't think i had it set up right. i was able to confirm the patching is correct but it s a software I/O issue and seems to be a send issue rather than a return issue, since i can plug my guitar into the patchbay and get a return signal.

I tried to set up a new I/O from scratch with the Apollo in PT mode and now it is not working at all.

screenshots attached showing my I/O setup