Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10

Old 04-27-2012, 09:38 PM

Default next step after warp markers

I have a track in elastic audio mode and have used several warp markers on a group (of drum tracks) to fix some timing issues. Now, if I go back to audio waveform mode, will the markers still be active or should I render a new file using the adjusted track... if so, how is this done? There are 8 drum tracks that have been edited together as a group... do I have to render each seperately?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:10 PM

Default Re: next step after warp markers

If you mean just changing the track views from "warp" back to "waveform", all your elastic audio changes will still be there. However if you want to render the tracks once you're happy with the edits (perhaps to save on processing power), first make a duplicate of the edited playlists so you can still change things if you have to, then select all the drum regions and press Shift + Option + 3 to consolidate them all. Then you can disable elastic audio on these tracks.

Hope this helps.