How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2008, 02:05 AM

Default I installed Sampletank 2 SE;Xpand and BFD are NOT triggering

So,
I have new client tommorow,so I thought I'd install some of my older stuff to add some more options if needed.I installed TRacks SE and Sampletank 2 SE,and now,I have no triggering from Xpand or BFD.I suspect what happened is that I designated the wrong folder as my Sampletank instruments folder,and now neither of my other virtual instruments know which end is up (that is,I instantiate an instrument with it routed properly and get no sound even though the module pops up just fine)..It worked so well before,WHY did I have to mess with it?I tried uninstalling Xpand and then reinstalling it,then it gave me redundancy errors.I installed the Xpand update,and now,when I instantiate it,it crashes all of PT.HELP.
I have:
A Lenovo 300 N100
Centrino Duo Processor @1.66
2 Gigs of Ram
Windows XP Home Edition
PT 7.0
Mbox2
(I also have a Digi002MX I can setup on this computer if this is a MIDI hardware issue)
BFD Lite
Xpand!
Melodyen Cre8
My question is:how do I get things back the way they were?(Yes,I tried restore points.Yes,I tried reinstalling Xpand,and even the Xpand updates.Now,when I load expand,it crashes.Help please.I have client tommorow (today.)Main cocerns:impressing client with Xpand!(to make beats and such),and BFD (the same.)Thanks to all for your input.
Sleepless Studiostrat