Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2018, 07:57 AM

Default HDN cards disappearing?

I know Avid EOL'd the HDN cards. But I have a spare and was going to sell it. Perusing Ebay and etc to gauge selling prices, I didn't see many bare HDN cards. Some had chassis. But not just bare cards. I don't stay too up on things at this point buy/sell wise. Have they become totally devalued or something? I wanna lose mine while I can fetch something for it.
HDX and HD NATIVE
48 gig Ram
PT 2019. Something
Sierra
192 IO and 96 IO

TDM user way back. PT user since 98.
I'm either working, sick, or both.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:05 AM

Default Re: HDN cards disappearing?

I think most or many have already traded hands and now that Avid have discontinued the pcie version you should be able to get 600-ish USD for that card. I looked here in sweden for you and they go from 600-700 Euro which is a bit more than in the US as we have already paid for the tax on them and with the swedish tax system we pay about 30% more for most products than what it would cost in the US.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————