Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2004, 06:03 AM

Default Plugin pack 5.0 & new pace drvs cant load plugins

Plugin pack 5.0 & new pace drvs cant load plugins. If i reinstall pace drivers from my plugin pack 5.0 cd and my authorized plugins from the plugin pack 5 cd I can boot up Pro Tools.( i have indigo, speed,.. and bruno/rezo authorized on ilok.) However, if I update pace drivers which I did when I dlded the TL Space demo then bruno/rezo locks up Protools upon booting it up. So I went back to all the files from plugin pack 5.0 cd. Now the TL Space plugin locks up Pro Tools when I boot up. Am I not able to update plugins and pace files?
Old 11-13-2004, 09:27 AM

Default Re: Plugin pack 5.0 & new pace drvs cant load plugins

I'm not sure how old Plugin Pack 5 is, but it sounds like a compatibility issue. We haven't had anything like this reported elsewhere but I can think of two quick solutions that might help you.

First, make sure the versions of Bruno etc you are trying to install are the latest ones from www.digidesign.com. Install them and see if it makes a difference.

If that doesn't work, try this:

Delete TL Space from your plug-in folder. Reinstall the Plug-in Pack. Then re-install TL
Space, but on the 'Select Components' screen select 'Details' and uncheck the box marked 'Interlok Extensions'.

If you still can't get it working, email us at support at tllabs.com and I'll help you escalate it to Digidesign.

Thanks,

Todd
Trillium Lane Labs
www.tllabs.com
Old 11-13-2004, 08:31 PM

Default Re: Plugin pack 5.0 & new pace drvs cant load plugins

If I unselect interlok drivers then the plugin is deselected in the installer and there is nothing to install. I dont know if this is an installation issue.