Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 12-05-2010, 04:00 AM

Default only one accel card shown on sistem usage

hi, is it normal to see HD accel 1 twice in sistem usage window instead of
HD accel1
HD accel2
in my HD2 set up? it seems PT see only one card
maybe for this reason loadind several TDM and few rtas (not in the same channel of course) cause opening CPU heavy load window.
or this is normal on HD2 sistems?
Old 12-05-2010, 05:18 AM

Default Re: only one accel card shown on sistem usage

Well, from the bottom of ur system usage page it's supposed to show as HD Core PCl(e), HD Accel PCI(e) & so on. In ur case it actually means you are running PT HD 1.

U might have to check ur TDM flex & ensure port A is connected to the core card & port B to the Accel card. And also u never specified what you are using it with ... But if it's 192 I/O, you will want to connect that to the accel card & start ur system. Everything should be good.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:51 AM

thanks, i'm using a 192 I/O the sistem was installed from my dealer in april and it's a HD2
so you said that i'm running an HD1? can i send you tomorrow a screenshot of the sistem usage page, today i'm not in my studio maybe i get confused and it's ok but just to be shure both two card are running on my sistem, will appreciate. so tomorrow i will send a screen shot, thanks again
Old 12-06-2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonfi64 View Post
thanks, i'm using a 192 I/O the sistem was installed from my dealer in april and it's a HD2
so you said that i'm running an HD1? can i send you tomorrow a screenshot of the sistem usage page, today i'm not in my studio maybe i get confused and it's ok but just to be shure both two card are running on my sistem, will appreciate. so tomorrow i will send a screen shot, thanks again
Just load the session up with plugs, and if they start filling the second card's DSP, then you know it works,,? SB