Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2018, 04:34 AM

Default Audio Deluxe site problems

Anyone having problems getting into their account at Audio Deluxe?

Got their Black Friday email this morning and wanted to see what my prices would be when logged in. When I try to do that I get this error message: 'Sorry, too many failed login attempts from your IP address. This IP address is temporarily blocked. Try again later or request a new password'

I haven't tried logging into my AD account for over a week. So I requested a new password, got the email from AD with a link to use a one-time password and go through the procedure and pick a new password. That gets accepted into their system but when I try and login with the new password I get yet again that same error message. And I can't even send them a support request using their web page because I get this message: 'Cannot submit another support request at this time (or something close to this).

I know it's Mercury retrograde now (for all you horoscope fans) but still

QAPLA!
Old 11-19-2018, 04:38 AM

Default Re: Audio Deluxe site problems

This is your opportunity to get Fabfilter, Jack
Old 11-19-2018, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagras View Post
This is your opportunity to get Fabfilter, Jack
I know and that's why I wanted to see what the price for Pro Q2 was when logged in to AD. As it stands the non-logged in price at AD is actually more expensive then my logged in priced at Fabfilter.

Have you tried getting into your AD account?

I dropped them an email at their customer support address and I'll see what happens with that. Hopefully my account at AD didn't get hacked.

QAPLA!
Old 11-19-2018, 07:09 AM

It's broken, I just tried once and I get this.
Old 11-19-2018, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagras View Post
It's broken, I just tried once and I get this.
That's the exact same message I get (and just got 10 minutes ago). Haven't heard back from their customer support. Wonder how many others here are getting the same thing?

QAPLA!
Old 11-19-2018, 12:32 PM

Just seen this after posting a link in the Black Friday thread to Fabfilter on sale at PluginDiscounts, as you already suggested you had your eye on Pro Q2 :)

Edit: FYI, now logged in to Audiodeluxe (usually my preferred store) and price there is $134
Old 11-19-2018, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righty27 View Post
Just seen this after posting a link in the Black Friday thread to Fabfilter on sale at PluginDiscounts, as you already suggested you had your eye on Pro Q2 :)

Edit: FYI, now logged in to Audiodeluxe (usually my preferred store) and price there is $134
Did you put it in your cart? You have to do that to get the member price and that is $120 (rounded off).

BTW it's good to see AD got their site fixed.

QAPLA!
Old 11-19-2018, 01:06 PM

Good point Jack - I forgot to add to cart and it is indeed $120 at Audiodeluxe.

Like some others here, I’m trying to resist plugin overload/repeats (especially Waves after WUP and sale prices make upgrade to V10 not worthwhile) so hadn’t used AD for a while. All this after telling myself that I would resist and only pick up Empirical Labs Arousor if it came up ... and Avid kindly addressed that with their recent sale :)
Old 11-20-2018, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righty27 View Post
Good point Jack - I forgot to add to cart and it is indeed $120 at Audiodeluxe.

Like some others here, I’m trying to resist plugin overload/repeats (especially Waves after WUP and sale prices make upgrade to V10 not worthwhile) so hadn’t used AD for a while. All this after telling myself that I would resist and only pick up Empirical Labs Arousor if it came up ... and Avid kindly addressed that with their recent sale :)
While I'd really like Pro Q2 right now I'm going to wait and see if Fabflter does anything on their site as they sometimes do for their plugins. It might be a better deal because they take into account whether you have some of their other plugs or not. Got a couple of days to decide.

A month or so back I went for the Abbey Roads bundle upgrade as I already had some of those plugins so they're all at V10. What I don't have as V10 is C6, SuperTap and True Reverb. Right now they're all working in Sierra so I don't have that need (yet).

QAPLA!