Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2013, 08:52 PM

Default I finally have PT 10 back

I've done the drill countless times since last night. It took a while, but after several attempts I finally got to my account in iLok late tonight. There, I did the same thing I've done countless times, but this time it worked. Now I can use the new iLok to open PT 10 on my old laptop and PT 10 on my newer laptop. At least I'm back to where I was before all this mess started.

I have downloaded and installed PT 11 on the old machine, At least it says Installation Successful. Still, the only thing I can open is PT 10 on either machine. This is exactly where I was last night when this whole PT 11 and iLok fiasco started.

I'm taking my own advice that I gave someone else here...I'm leaving well enough alone. PT 10 is just fine.

JGP

"Except for a life of death situation, never purchase a product that requires the use of an iLok."
Albert Einstein