Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2008, 01:06 AM

Default Elastic Audio and Date Modified problem on files

OK... starting a new thread here. Several of us have been asking about this but no reply.

Having problems with "date modified" on files as well since elastic audio. Could someone explain how it handles this? Sometimes, without recording new audio it will go back and modify the old source files, maybe has something to do with elastic. I'm not talking about rendered files but the actual source material. It's giving us problems when we have a couple different editors on a project, and backups to do. It gets very complicated; I'd love to know the ins and outs of why PT modifies the date out of nowhere so that I can backup safely without worrying about overwriting files, etc. when using super duper or file sync pro.