Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-29-2024, 06:35 AM

Default Feature request: Control App - Customize Input section layout

Hi,

I'm using Nuendo and like to customize the knob assignment of the different sections of the Control app to the Dock.

Currently it is possible to customize the layout of the EQ section and the Dynamics section. Can we please also get the option to customize layout the Input section as well?

That would be great!
Old 03-01-2024, 07:46 AM
Avid

Default Re: Feature request: Control App - Customize Input section layout

We eventually want to make a new custom knobset, which you can put any knob from any function in. Don't quick controls cover this though?
Old 03-04-2024, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
We eventually want to make a new custom knobset, which you can put any knob from any function in. Don't quick controls cover this though?
How do you access Quick Controls from the Avid Control app? I only know this is possible with the S1.

Besides, it would feel a little bit redundant to open another section on the app to control a parameter that is already there within the Input section, just because I want to customize the knob set. The technology is already in place (EQ / Dynamics), so it would just make sense to implement this for other sections as well to make the user experience more cohesive.

Anyway, it is good to know that you are thinking about more customization options for the future.
Old 03-12-2024, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSAudioDesign View Post
How do you access Quick Controls from the Avid Control app? I only know this is possible with the S1.

Besides, it would feel a little bit redundant to open another section on the app to control a parameter that is already there within the Input section, just because I want to customize the knob set. The technology is already in place (EQ / Dynamics), so it would just make sense to implement this for other sections as well to make the user experience more cohesive.

Anyway, it is good to know that you are thinking about more customization options for the future.
I agree with you.