Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2018, 09:44 AM

Default Re: latency when recording

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardi View Post
If you legitimately own Autotune, you’d have the AAX version. They don’t sell licenses for the different formats individually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe he didn't install the aax version? A simple reinstall would take care of that.

QAPLA!

Last edited by musicman691; 10-27-2018 at 06:29 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Old 10-27-2018, 05:23 PM

Default latency when recording

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
Maybe he didn't install the aax version? Am simple reinstall would take care of that.

I love your optimism.

Rather than re-install the AAX component of Autotune, which would have defaulted to installing ALL formats initially anyway, he’s chosen to instead run then VST/AU version inside of Patchwork?

Hmmm....

Last edited by Sardi; 10-27-2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-27-2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardi View Post
I love your optimism.

Rather than re-install the AAX component of Autotune, which would have defaulted to installing ALL formats intitolale anyway, he’s chosen to instead run then VST/AU version inside of Patchwork?

Hmmm....

I didn't want to go quite that far but it's looking like it's not passing the smell test.

QAPLA!
Old 10-27-2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
I didn't want to go quite that far but it's looking like it's not passing the smell test.

Indeed...

Old 10-27-2018, 07:18 PM

Yep. I already went there. Sad, hope to be wrong, but not going to support/encourage that.
Old 10-28-2018, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
Yep. I already went there. Sad, hope to be wrong, but not going to support/encourage that.
are you 4 the duc police having a discussion about me lol... calm down people this doesn't have to turn violent guys were all just humans beings trying to start somewhere lol...look im gonna be straight forward with you guys i was the kid in school that didn't finish school cause i was to busy chasing girls and hustling dope on the street.. i could take a quarter and flip into 400$ in a week.. i was very street smart ...but in the process of chasing a** and hustling.. i failed to enhance my learning skills where it counts the most i got caught and it cost me 5years of my life in prison.. so with that being said im not very savy when it comes to all this technical stuff..ive changed since then and i am now trying to start my own record label i work 2 jobs but im trying to get this business off the of the ground i get clients in my studio on the regular and i get stuck in some situations.. hence all the stupid questions..ive invested alot of money into my daws recording equipment,vsts and everything i have a own...im very green when it comes to all this..all i know how to do is download the plugins to my pc and try to find them in my daw all this tlk of cracked versions is greek to me even if i had a cracked version i wouldn't even know what to do with it.. so i purchased auto tune 8 in 2014 (when it was first released) i was using fl studio then and recently i purchased pt 2018 and i was trying to look for autotune 8 and couldnt find it in pt so i did a little research online and i read a forum where if i purchased bluecat audio patchwork it would let me run auto tune 8 inside of pt so i purchased it for 100$ from sweet water and been using that since then...im just trying to advance my skills in pt... ive took time off my busy schedule to "RTFM" as Darryl Ramm obnoxiously suggested.. but sometimes i dont get it and need a little help every now n then ..so sorry if i aint as smart as you guys some people are blessed in many different ways...i thought this forum was to help idiots like me learn a little more if your annoyed by my stupid questions wtf is this for anyways lol i mean honestly im getting threats of getting kicked out this online forum wtf this is crazy lol i think were being a little to serious here guys come on
Old 10-28-2018, 08:27 AM

Wow.

This is another one of those threads where compatibility really needs to be paid attention to. According to this old page from Musician's Friend https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-...tware-download AT8 does have both aax 32 & 64 bit capability. A reinstall should take care of that. However there's a further complication in that at the time of release Win10 was not supported. So unless updates have been downloaded and applied that is an issue.

QAPLA!
Old 10-28-2018, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Wow.

This is another one of those threads where compatibility really needs to be paid attention to. According to this old page from Musician's Friend https://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-...tware-download AT8 does have both aax 32 & 64 bit capability. A reinstall should take care of that. However there's a further complication in that at the time of release Win10 was not supported. So unless updates have been downloaded and applied that is an issue.
ok thanks for the info ill try the reinstall thanks for the help.. if this works then ive just waisted 100$ on bluecat audio patch work for nothing smh..