Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2010, 11:21 AM

Angry Transfuser stopped working: "set the correct path on set up page"

Following an insane research, I was able to find an update that allowed me to run transfuser on a pc w windows 7 (mpowered PT).

After several months of tranquility and happiness, I opened it today and I got the following messages:

1) Left hand side of transfuser (track/audio box): "the path could not be opened maybe the file is corrupt. Try to reinstall."

2) If I drag any of the presets in, a box pops up and states this: "The following content files are missing. Set the correct path on setup page and make sure an ilok with a valid license is available". Then adds: "Transfuser content - file corrupted. Please reinstall and reinstate transfuser."

I obviously, reinstalled the ilok, transfuser and even protools and the instrument still doesnt run.

If any of you guys think has ANY idea, please let me know. Thank you in advance. As always, your help is highly appreciated.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:58 PM

Default Re: Transfuser stopped working: "set the correct path on set up page"

This is already in the forum, I believe that you must dump the preferences database. Search "transfuser".............it's there!

Healing the world through music.................

Sony Vaio Laptop|2 Core P8700 2.53 Ghz 8 Gb Ram|Win8 x64
PT 9.0.6|Cubase 7|Samplitude Pro X|Reason 5|Spectrasonics|Komplete
RME BabyFace|AxiomPro49|Akai LPD8
Old 09-16-2010, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Transfuser stopped working: "set the correct path on set up page"

Thanks. Will do a search. By the way, how do you dump the preference data base??!!