Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2010, 11:23 AM

Default Re: PR releases on this guy On'Eim ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ondruspat View Post
Maybe Kellogg's All-Bran will sign you up for an endorsement deal.....now that your faamoose....

'IS TAMARA HOME'
NO, SHE'S WITH
HOBO KEY
'' (that dopey green thing)

('we' must start using pronouns)
Old 01-12-2010, 09:42 PM

Congrats KB! I just saw this thread..... been avoiding the DuC a bit lately, it started to get depressing around here but this..... this is really cool! Keep up the Good work man.
UA610 pre's / Chameleon Labs 7602mkII pre's / Chameleon labs 7802 stereo opto tube compressor/ Mackie hr824 monitors
Old 01-12-2010, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitopian View Post
Congrats KB! I just saw this thread..... been avoiding the DuC a bit lately, it started to get depressing around here but this..... this is really cool! Keep up the Good work man.
Thanks Digitopian piece Really appreciate it man; & for future ref, when ur feeling that the DUC is depressing somewhat, just find a thread myself of Ej is in (some u may have to catch b4 the "GUY" deletes my post though)

'IS TAMARA HOME'
NO, SHE'S WITH
HOBO KEY
'' (that dopey green thing)

('we' must start using pronouns)
Old 01-12-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keybeeetsss View Post
Thanks Digitopian piece Really appreciate it man; & for future ref, when ur feeling that the DUC is depressing somewhat, just find a thread myself of Ej is in (some u may have to catch b4 the "GUY" deletes my post though)
Will Do KB and again Congratulations!
UA610 pre's / Chameleon Labs 7602mkII pre's / Chameleon labs 7802 stereo opto tube compressor/ Mackie hr824 monitors