Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2003, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Protools can\'t see Waves plugins

Quote:
Originally posted by freakofnature:
solved after upgrading the bios from 1007 to 1011 (Asus A7V266EX mobu). so if anyone has simular problems, try upgrading the bios.
thx for the email- and phone support at Waves!
what i can't say for Digidesign; the only answer i got was: "we don't know what it could be, we'll forward your problem to our DAEcrew." haven't heard of them anymore... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
greettzz to y'all.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Nooooo --- Not the wonderful , experienced , fun to talk to, full of knowledge, always glad to help, lovley while they are taking you money crew at DIGI... I just can't believe it ..
Say it aint so...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

~BURNED-Digi001user--
Old 01-03-2003, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Canteenboy:
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Lowfreq:
I had the same issue with my Power Pack I. Waves phone support solved the problem in 12 minutes with 2 downloaded items. 1) Waves 3.6 upgrade. Yes, it's free. 2) Latest PACE drivers. Also free. Unload Waves first then restart. Load the new PACE drivers, then restart. Load Waves 3.6. DO NOT ACCEPT the demos. Authorize your Waves plug ins (if you have many, do them one at a time). Restart. Launch PT. I know this works for XP on 5.3.1. Waves 3.5 worked fine for Win98SE on 5.1.1. With supplied PACE drivers. Everything was listed and works correctly.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Where can I find the PACE drivers? I've been looking all over the waves site, but I can't seem to find them. I'm having the same problem getting PT to recognize the new plug-ins.
Thanks,
-Jay
<hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Jay:

Here's the address for the Pace driver update. I think that the version number will be different now.

http://www.paceap.com/dldrvr

The file is called "InterLok Drivers Installer v4.1.2.1073."

Good luck!

Paul
Old 01-04-2003, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfreq:
I had the same issue with my Power Pack I. Waves phone support solved the problem in 12 minutes with 2 downloaded items. 1) Waves 3.6 upgrade. Yes, it's free. 2) Latest PACE drivers. Also free. Unload Waves first then restart. Load the new PACE drivers, then restart. Load Waves 3.6. DO NOT ACCEPT the demos. Authorize your Waves plug ins (if you have many, do them one at a time). Restart. Launch PT. I know this works for XP on 5.3.1. Waves 3.5 worked fine for Win98SE on 5.1.1. With supplied PACE drivers. Everything was listed and works correctly.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Where can I find the PACE drivers? I've been looking all over the waves site, but I can't seem to find them. I'm having the same problem getting PT to recognize the new plug-ins.
Thanks,
-Jay