Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2016, 09:59 AM

Default Making Waves IR-L Presets??

Hey, everyone,

I really can't figure out how to make a preset for waves IR-L to save my life hahah. Even the IR-L manual makes it vague to me. I want to be able to make them for the samplicity bricasti m7 impulses so that I don't have to locate and import the IR every time.

Can somebody walk me through on how to do this? I know some people post the presets, but they seem to be specific to different sample rates. I also tried it out, and it made my reverb freak out and staying clipping until the plugin was bypassed. Luckily my monitors were not up.

I'm using the 48k-32bit IR's. I really have no problem at all taking the time to make these, and if it's easy to share, have no problem sharing them. I just want to be able to easily navigate each one from the plugin preset window like I can with the Waves IR's. I'm also using Pro Tools 12.4 on OSX 10.10.5 and a MBPr.

Thanks, guys.