Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Getting Started
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2013, 03:16 PM

Default Any way to float the help window on "top"?

I've been trying to use the help files and really dig into them but every time I click in the Pro Tools window my help file disappears.

Is there any option to float it on top of the Pro Tools window even when you are actively working in Pro Tools?

I'm using Windows 7 OS.

I've been trying to use the help files in a web browser as well... which at least leaves an icon down in the Windows task bar so I can open it easily.

It seems like some applications have an remain "on top" option and if I can get the Pro Tools help files to do that I think I'd learn a bit more efficiently.

Thank You.
Old 12-13-2013, 03:56 AM

Default SOLVED: Any way to float the help window on "top"?

I think I found an answer and don't want to waste anyone's time by not acknowledging it.

In Win 7 you can down load and use one of several small apps that will keep your window on top.

I'll try one of those.