Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2017, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Can't create new project

Quote:
Originally Posted by edegagne View Post
I find the Eleven Rack itself to be worth the recent sale price ($349), and the Eleven Rack Editor software (which is free) gives me a PC based user interface if I need/want it.

I didn't buy the ER to use with ProTools. But it would be nice to be able to at least try it out without these issues.
I am a long time sonar user but thought I would give pro tools a shot, as bad as the support for software is, I am afraid of what I may have to deal with if the eleven rack needs an update or if I need it repaired.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:14 AM

I have completely given up on Avid. Their lack of anything resembling support is a complete joke.

I decided to send the Eleven Rack back to Sweetwater and uninstall all of Avid's crappy software.

Instead, I have moved on to a Helix.

Done with Avid.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:49 AM

I Have the same problem.
Cant create new project . maximum limit
Old 02-24-2018, 12:41 AM

I have also had the same issues. I have tried all the suggested solutions and I still get the same error.

Please can someone assist.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:41 AM

I'm having the same problem. How about a fix PLEASE? Makes me VERY skeptical about upgrading to a full version if this doesn't work.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:15 PM

I am having the same issue. Cannot start a new project and just got the software. Please help!
Thank you.
Sam
Old 04-11-2018, 02:53 AM

hi I installed Pro tools first yesterday for the first time on my laptop and also cannot create a project. I get a window telling me that my account is full? I have checked Avid account that I previously setup and it says 0/3 accounts used! I have created an ilok account etc
Please Help
Old 05-10-2018, 03:57 AM

Avid cloud says I have 3/3 projects but I only have one. I have signed in and out and linked everything. I also installed protools first about 3x. Please reset my account so I can actually use it
Old 05-10-2018, 10:24 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by West36 View Post
Avid cloud says I have 3/3 projects but I only have one. I have signed in and out and linked everything. I also installed protools first about 3x. Please reset my account so I can actually use it
Have you already tried signing out and signing back in? Have you also tried deleting all projects? Are you still getting the same error message?
Old 06-09-2018, 09:24 AM

I am having a similar issues except it is saying that I have 3/3 projects, but I only have 2 projects visible. I have removed and reinstalled Pro Tools First 3 times. I have linked all of my Avid accounts and nothing is making that third project visible. It didn't say 3/3 until I tried to create a third project. Please someone help! My email is [email protected]

Last edited by Venus434; 06-09-2018 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Forgot information