Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2015, 09:34 AM

Default Plug In Bypass

I'm new to Artist Control and Mix and like how they have mapped the plug in's for EQ and Dyn, but the one thing I'm missing is the Bypass button. My work flow is to EQ, then listen in track, then bypass/enable to make sure it's working the way I want it to. I've looked everywhere in both the EUCON menu and key commands but can't figure out a way to map this myself and I hate using the mouse. Has anyone else?

Thanks in advance.

Mike M
Old 06-03-2015, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael@sounddesign&mix View Post
I'm new to Artist Control and Mix and like how they have mapped the plug in's for EQ and Dyn, but the one thing I'm missing is the Bypass button. My work flow is to EQ, then listen in track, then bypass/enable to make sure it's working the way I want it to. I've looked everywhere in both the EUCON menu and key commands but can't figure out a way to map this myself and I hate using the mouse. Has anyone else?

Thanks in advance.

Mike M
Hi

In the touchscreen of the MC Control, there is a green LED bottom left. If this is on, the "Inserts" are activated. If you push it, it turns-off and the "Inserts" are by-passed.

For EQ and Sends the behaviour is similar.

Cheers
https://sites.google.com/site/alrecordingstudio/
1pc AVID Artist Control and 1pc Euphonix MC Mix
Win11 64Bit, Cubase Pro 12.0.52
Old 06-03-2015, 04:48 AM

Thank you, that works perfectly. As I said, I'm new to the Artist series. Could this be one of the few things the Control can do that the Mix can't?