Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2006, 05:48 AM

Default Re: Problem with Firewire 410 and Mac Pro

same problem here.....I v a Mac Book pro (spec. below) I v installed on it PT LE 7.1.1 which work fine with my Mbox and PT M-Powered 7.1.1 . Installation was ok but wen I try to start PT M-Powered it seams like the soft cant comunicate with it.
In MenuApple/hardwere I can see that the Mac Book Pro can see it but apparently there is some comunication prob between the 410 and PT M-powered.
So frustrating !!!!!

Plz keep me update on ur further progress I ll do the same if something usfull will be found on my way.....I ll not call M-audio support any way they have given to me usless sugestions.......much more usfull info on this forum.

Tanx and good luck
Old 08-19-2006, 05:51 AM

Default Re: Problem with Firewire 410 and Mac Pro

Quote:
Interesting,
Are you using pt M-Powered 7.1.1?
I'am curious to see if the mac pro can use this version...

Cheers,
actually the 7.1.1 version of both PT LE and PT M-Powered were specifically designed for intell based machines...so it should work but it doesn't work at least not with me and not with other people here.....