Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2003, 09:43 PM

Default Re: John Lennon...Do You "Get It"?

Hey Hogleg, by jove I think you're right! I pulled out the "record" and it sure sounds like "soup & puree."

Oh well, never mind.

The song (Monkberry Moon Delight) sounds a lot better than I remembered. Paul sings his a** off!

Thanks for the "update."

FD
Old 01-16-2003, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jeffinmarin:
AMEN. Digi,why don't you have the courage to leave these last few posts on this site? Don't we owe it to our children to tell the TRUTH and save them from this trajedy??? We people that are not saddled with "belief systems" are always deleted,but EVERY single time this subject comes up,it's the belivers who bring this subject to the board.Believe anything you want,just don't subject the rest of us to it.THANX
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey Jeff,

I havn´t seen Digi doing so, yet. I think in the opposite that Digi folks seem to be very open minded and liberal. I have the impression that they do treat us great and that we shouldn´t claim and provoke a change of their administrative way.

I guess if they do delete any post of none-believers like us then they would do it only when the message is written in an unobjective sounding way, which then weren´t good for anything than hurting believers feelings. And to decide this way for an admin would be ok IMHO.

It is good to be aware of what fatal circumstances superstition and all what is bundled with it has brought over menkind, but it wouldn´t help anybody to just offend believers as it quite likely wouldn´t result in research consequently.

Sometimes it sure isn´t easy to stay composed when talking about such an effective theme, but still, the cases where I experienced religious people consciously listening to worldly facts were events in a constructive mood.

Just my 2 cents.

Greets

Lalaman
Old 01-16-2003, 06:07 AM

Lalaman, I second that !

And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make.
[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]