Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 04-24-2017, 07:06 AM

Default 12.7 Plug-ins not in Application Manager? [FIXED]

I had a notification of these new plugins, but they arent available to download in Application ManageR?

MKD Creative
Old 04-24-2017, 08:03 AM

Default Re: 12.7 Plug Ins not in Application Manager?

I can confirm they show in the notifications message, however are not listed for install in the application manager. This happens on my 10.10.5 mac system. Strangely enough they showed and installed without issue on my Windows system.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:32 AM

Default Re: 12.7 Plug Ins not in Application Manager?

Can confirm
Manager does not work here on three systems.

I was surprised when I found out that many if my avid plugin are not current
Havin 12.0 and 12.1 installed. Manager does not show newst version on plugins on three system

Log out restart and several new login did not help.

I did a manual download from website, because all download in my avid account are also extremely outdated.

On my fourth system Laptop the download of the pro plugins was shown correct. Bit not on the other plugins

This manager you could not trust.

Beside newsfeed and Prottols App it does not work.

Alex
Old 04-28-2017, 11:41 AM

Default Application Manager won't update Pro Subharmonic, says I don't have an Upgrade Plan

I have a similar problem in that on my Desktop HD system the Application Manager says I don't have an upgrade plan, while on my laptop which uses the same iLok it correctly states that I have an upgrade plan. The desktop App Manager only says this when I click on the upgrade for my Pro Subharmonic plugin; on the "Account" pane it has my correct subscription expiration date.

I, too, have an iLok 3, so I wonder if that ties my cases to the others in this thread.

I opened a support ticket about this problem, I received the same email three times asking me to post a screen shot of the error message, which I did three times. Then I got an email saying my case was closed and then another email asking me to fill out a brief survey about my "support experience." Needless to say, my experience was a straight "0." Terrible job, Jayson of Avid Audio Licensing Support.

Last edited by jeffro; 04-28-2017 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Moved from other topic.
Old 04-28-2017, 12:41 PM

Default Re: Application Manager shows activated Pro Tools licence as "Not Activated"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMDNYC View Post
I have a similar problem in that on my Desktop HD system the Application Manager says I don't have an upgrade plan, while on my laptop which uses the same iLok it correctly states that I have an upgrade plan. The desktop App Manager only says this when I click on the upgrade for my Pro Subharmonic plugin; on the "Account" pane it has my correct subscription expiration date.

I, too, have an iLok 3, so I wonder if that ties my cases to the others in this thread.

I opened a support ticket about this problem, I received the same email three times asking me to post a screen shot of the error message, which I did three times. Then I got an email saying my case was closed and then another email asking me to fill out a brief survey about my "support experience." Needless to say, my experience was a straight "0." Terrible job, Jayson of Avid Audio Licensing Support.
Sorry that we missed the mark on this one. I can see the screenshot attached to your support case (once), but for some reason that did not update the case and there are no responses from you on that case. Jayson responded on the case 4 times and since there was no response back it was closed. Will re-open it for you.

This issue is also different than the topic of this thread, so will move this to a new thread.
Old 04-30-2017, 07:00 AM

Default Re: Application Manager won't update Pro Subharmonic, says I don't have an Upgrade Pl

I replied to the emails leaving the subject line intact and entering my response at the top of the email exactly as requested. If you are not receiving these responses then there is something wrong with your support system. Accusing the customer of not responding is very bad form.
Old 04-30-2017, 01:18 PM

Default Re: Application Manager won't update Pro Subharmonic, says I don't have an Upgrade Pl

Was trying to explain why the case closed, didn't mean to imply this was your fault. Sorry if that's how I came across. As I said originally... "we missed the mark on this one." I re-opened your case and alerted the tech.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:36 AM

I just got another email saying that you couldn't see my screenshot. I'll attach it here too as a dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9t8ewwyls...0JPEG.jpg?dl=0
Old 05-01-2017, 09:51 AM

Verified that and updated the case with it. Thanks!
Old 05-03-2017, 06:32 AM

What's the difference between green "Current" and black "No Update" in the Application Manager? Shouldn't they mean the same thing?

Manually updating Pro Subharmonic to version 12.7 gave me "Current." Manually updating Pro Compressor or Pro Limiter to 12.7 game me "No Update."