Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2015, 07:47 PM

Default Has this happened to you Every Time I open a session it immediately stops responding

I have a macbook pro 2.6 ghz intel i5
8 gigs of ram

Pro tools 11.3.1

I open my session or even a new session and it loads but then if i click any where in the session or hit play the spinning wheel shows up and when i hit shift command escape it says pro tools is not responding

I have tried opening it with the plugins deactivated
I have uninstalled and reinstalled pro tools 11
I have repaired the disk and repaired permissions
I'm at a loss as what to do now
anyone have any clue what might be happening maybe something needs to be deleted like a preference or a folder or something, if you could help me out I would appreciate because just like everyone here I have a session I would like to get to plus all the plugins money was spent on