Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Pro Tools Express on Windows

Old 07-28-2012, 04:27 PM

Default iLok and Pro Tools Express won't download

I just purchased the new 3g mbox mini. I had no trouble uploading the drivers for the mini but the iLok and the pro tools express software are giving me trouble. I went to iLok's website and created an account and then downloaded the drivers off the website and followed all the instruction. And then when I tried to connect the iLok it said I didn't have the client software (and i had just dowloaded it). I then went to my account on Avid's website and dowloaded the pro tools express software under my license and when i tried to run it, it would not load and made my computer freeze. I redowloaded and it did the same thing all over again. I really want it to work because we spent so much money on the box and software. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Avid

Post Re: iLok and Pro Tools Express won't download

Sorry this never got a response...

The iLok Client and iLok Driver are 2 separate downloads/installs availbale from ilok.com.

iLok Client Installer - Required to add licenses to your iLok (on ilok.com).

iLok Driver Installer - Required to use iLok enabled software (in Pro Tools).

We have also released an update to Pro Tools Express 10.3.3, and if registered you will find the updated installer in your Avid account.