Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell

Old 07-24-2015, 05:20 PM

Default FS: Complete Production Toolkit License, Pro Tools 10/9 license/Best Offer

Hi there everyone, I have two separate Ilok licenses I am happy to sell separately or together.

They are:

Complete Production Toolkit License:

Pro Tools 10+9 License:

I am not sure of the going rate for these two assets these days, so I am entertaining any offers, I will cover the cost of the iLok transfer.

Go ahead and PM me (or if easier, email me at dan(at)danielsteinberg.com) and I will get back you promptly to let you know if we have a deal. Paypal accepted.

Some other details in case they are helpful:

Complete Production Toolkit License

This license is valuable in two different ways depending on your needs:

1-If you are using an earlier version of Pro Tools, it adds various high end features usually only available in Pro Tools HD software

2-According to this page
https://www.avid.com/US/products/pro...ware/licensing

owning this asset allows you to combine this license with a Pro Tools 9 or 10 license, to upgrade to Pro Tools HD 12 and use it without Avid hardware. Without this license, there is no way to get HD 12 (and its feature set) without owning an earlier version of HD, or buying Avid interfaces for several thousand dollars.

Pro Tools 10+9 License

-Allows you to upgrade to Pro Tools 12 for only $200, as opposed to the much higher cost of buying from scratch

-The latest Pro Tools 10.3.8 software can be downloaded from Avid at
http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...-3-8-Downloads

and then this license authorizes it to run.

-The separate "creative collection" instruments software can be downloaded at http://secure.digidesign.com/service...rticleId=43572

Thanks!
Old 07-25-2015, 02:09 PM

Default Re: FS: Complete Production Toolkit License, Pro Tools 10/9 license/Best Offer

Are these unregistered?
Old 07-26-2015, 10:31 AM

Default Re: FS: Complete Production Toolkit License, Pro Tools 10/9 license/Best Offer

He mentioned an Ilok transfer so I'm guessing not. It will make no difference though, as anyone who owns the assets can use it to do the upgrade to HD software. You don't have to be the original owner.
Old 07-26-2015, 11:44 AM

Thanks nst7, stand corrected.
Old 07-26-2015, 03:47 PM

nst7 is correct, both licenses have been registered, but that will not matter.

Once the licenses are transferred the buyer's ilok, they are now yours, same as if you had bought them yourself.

Have not had any takers just yet, so feel free to PM or email me with any reasonable offer.

Pro Tools HD software without being shackled to the Avid interfaces, you know you want it...... :)
Old 07-28-2015, 10:46 AM

Hi there everyone, I have a quick question for the more knowledgable folks here.

-I have a potential buyer for the cptk.

-The Pro Tools license he would want to use, to upgrade to 12HD, along with the cptk license and $599, is an 11/10 combo license, not a standalone license for 9 or 10.

-Does anyone know if this is eligible? Avid's web page only mentions 9 or 10 licenses as eligible r the crossbreed, so I am not sure if an 11/10 combo would work. I called Avid sales and the person was not actually sure, they are checking and are going to call me back.

We want to make sure we have our ducks in a row so we don't waste an ilok transfer fee in both directions.

Thanks!

Last edited by DanSteinberg; 07-28-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:03 PM

CPTK license has been sold.

Pro Tools 10/9 license is still available. Open to any reasonable offer.

Thanks!