Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2009, 06:47 PM

Exclamation the output could not be made active because the output path is currently made inactiv

I imported audio files from an old session in another studio into a new session of mine, I cannot play the tracks and get the following message:
"the output could not be made active because the output path is currently made inactive". It seems like the tracks have machines saved that are not mine, they don't recognize my M-Audio Firewire 411, when I click on the interface in each track it says that the path is made inactive. HOW CAN I MAKE THE PATH ACTIVE PLEASE HELP!!!!!