Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools Monthly Subscription won't renew on iLok

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
I'm sorry, this was my fault. Fixed so please try again.
Magee issued me a new subscription set of authorizations shortly after my last post, and informed me through email as well of the action. I am up and running now. Thanks for your help.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:00 PM

Hey guys how are you? I am having the same issue my subscription lapsed I updated my card last night and it won't renew my license on my Ilok. I made sure my ilok account that's linked is correct. I tried and tried no change all night last night and so far today.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence020 View Post
Hey guys how are you? I am having the same issue my subscription lapsed I updated my card last night and it won't renew my license on my Ilok. I made sure my ilok account that's linked is correct. I tried and tried no change all night last night and so far today.

Ok seems like my issue is fixed after posting on here my i got a receipt checked my ilok account and licenses reflect the correct expiration now.

Thanks you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2017, 01:28 AM

I found the "Plan" license (it'll have the green circular arrow next to it) on my ilok key in the ilok manager, right clicked on it, and clicked on "refresh" and that updated it to show the renewal.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:48 PM

Hey guys! I just tried to renew my monthly subscription, I let it go a couple months without renewing..
However on my Avid account page it says I have 2 active, one from June this year, (my last one i had) and the current one good today through Dec 30... I have the confirmation email, I was able to download the 12.8.2 setup, but it wont let me run the setup it keeps "not responding"
So i tried to just go with my 12.8 I had from last time and it wont work either...

iLok wont find the new subscription! Help!!
MBOX2

Old 11-30-2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedgirl View Post
...I was able to download the 12.8.2 setup, but it wont let me run the setup it keeps "not responding"
So i tried to just go with my 12.8 I had from last time and it wont work either...
Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Best to provide your account info to Avid CS. Please start a case online, or if more urgent then call. Thanks!
Old 12-15-2017, 12:47 AM

Hi,

First time posting on here, but have found reading the posts useful for the past few years!!

Basically, I am experiencing the same problem that a lot of people seem to be having with the Subscription License.

My Avid Master account show the subscription as "active" and is linked to the correct iLok account (I tested this with a plugin license from Avid which was successful), however the iLok account shows the Subscription as expired.

I have tried a full clean re-install, latest iLok License Manager, refresh subscriptions, synchronise etc etc etc all the classics! With no Luck.

I have raised 2 Avid Support cases, with one reply which has not been followed up for a few days now. This is now having a large impact on my work, and this system has now been down for a week!!!

I'm hoping to catch the attention of Jeffro or anyone from Avid, as the support network from the website is too flakey to resolve this quick enough.

Support Case No:03354812
iLok Acct: -----

Thank you,

Chris

Last edited by jeffro; 12-19-2017 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Removed iLok User ID.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:09 AM

Sorry to hear this. I will escalate your case.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stig Eliassen View Post
Sorry to hear this. I will escalate your case.
Thank you so much Stig, I really appreciate it!
Old 12-19-2017, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty1990 View Post
...My Avid Master account show the subscription as "active" and is linked to the correct iLok account (I tested this with a plugin license from Avid which was successful), however the iLok account shows the Subscription as expired...
This has been handled via support case.