Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2000, 06:46 AM

Default PT/ADAT Bridge/Fostex ADAT/USD/Beta......

Hi,
I have machine control option with the cable connected from Digi Serial Port to Beta's RS422 in. The LTC is connected out of Beta into the USD and LTC out of USD to LTC in of Fostex. With Transport= Machine when I hit play the Beta plays, The ADAT locks(sometimes!!) and audio out of ADAT is coming into the PT... BUT The incoming TC in the Session Set up Window and the TC in my Time Line is stopping and going randomly.
How do I connect these machines and what should be my clock settings for the Fostex? Should I give WC out of USD to Fostex? Right now the Super Clock out is connected to the ADAT Bridge I/O.
Am I clear? I just want to lock everything.