Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 03-18-2017, 09:59 AM

Default SampleTank NRG sound library free with IKM’s free SampleTank Custom Shop

NRG beats series library comes with 8 construction kits, 12 drum kits, 80 MIDI patterns and 4 multis which host instruments that include various types of loops, one-shot sounds and electronic drum hits.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=10314

NRG requires Sample Tank 3, Sample Tank SE or Sample Tank Custom Shop version 3.6 update or greater

Download, register and authorize your Free copy of SampleTank Custom Shop today and get the NRG sound library ($/€40 value) FREE before time runs out. Special offer expires March 23rd, 2017.
Pro Tools Studio 2024.3 * SSL UC-1 * Digidesign Command 8 * TECH 21 SansAmp 2.0 * Xvive U3 2.4Ghz Wireless Microphone * Shure SM57 & Rode NT2-A * Fender 30 & Champ 12 valve amps * M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 * PreSonus Speakers & Monitor Station V2 * Lenovo W520 laptop Type 427637U (32 GB RAM) with extra-Ports Dock + SSDs: 2 @ Samsung T5 + 1 @ Samsung T7 * 3 Screens: 15.6” Laptop + 24” BENQ GL2450-B + Samsung 27” CT550 curved Monitor * best Wife!

Last edited by unkJE; 03-18-2017 at 10:57 AM. Reason: NRG Requirements
Old 03-18-2017, 11:31 AM

Default Re: SampleTank NRG sound library free with IKM’s free SampleTank Custom Shop

Thanks unkJE
Old 03-18-2017, 07:28 PM

Default Re: SampleTank NRG sound library free with IKM’s free SampleTank Custom Shop

So if you already have Custom Shop , and registered already etc , and been a long time IKM user .., it seem you get nothing ?

I just opened my updated custom shop and scoured every inch of it (including the sampletank tab), and the only thing "NRG" I could find was a buy it now offer
Pro Tools 2021.6.0 Native * Slate Raven MTi-1 Version 3.9.1 * AVID MBox3 Pro * OSX Mojave 10.14.6 * MAC PRO (late 2013) * 3.0 GHz 10-Core Intel Xeon E5 * 64 GB Ram 1866 MHz DDR * AMD FirePro D700 6GB * Lacie LBD 1TB Thunderbolt 2 PCiE * Blackmagic Multidock Thunderbolt2 * Samsung SSD's 850 Pro * WD Black HDD's
Old 03-18-2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam_Green View Post
So if you already have Custom Shop , and registered already etc , and been a long time IKM user .., it seem you get nothing ?

I just opened my updated custom shop and scoured every inch of it (including the sampletank tab), and the only thing "NRG" I could find was a buy it now offer
Yep same here ..

Thanks for posting unkJE as always, you are one of few who take time to scour the web for deals daily hehe when do you have time to make music hehe

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 03-18-2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
Yep same here ..
Found it , for existing IKM users .., NRG is in the users area of the IKM Website (ie; after you log in)
Pro Tools 2021.6.0 Native * Slate Raven MTi-1 Version 3.9.1 * AVID MBox3 Pro * OSX Mojave 10.14.6 * MAC PRO (late 2013) * 3.0 GHz 10-Core Intel Xeon E5 * 64 GB Ram 1866 MHz DDR * AMD FirePro D700 6GB * Lacie LBD 1TB Thunderbolt 2 PCiE * Blackmagic Multidock Thunderbolt2 * Samsung SSD's 850 Pro * WD Black HDD's
Old 03-18-2017, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam_Green View Post
Found it , for existing IKM users .., NRG is in the users area of the IKM Website (ie; after you log in)
Great !! Gonna look when I wake up tomorrow. It's already 04:20 a.m here and I have to go sleep a few hours. I feel drunk but haven't even had a beer so that must be a sign of being insanely tired

Thanks again unkJE

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 03-18-2017, 08:36 PM

How to get your FREE NRG sound library in Custom Shop:

1) Register, Authorize and Install SampleTank Custom Shop.
2) Launch and Login to Custom Shop.
3) Chose the NRG library and click on the BUY button.

If you already have CS you can skip to here:

2) Log into your User Area on the IK Site.
3) Register your FREE NRG sound library inside your User Area.

Then just go the the CS again and click on "restore my purchases"
Old 03-19-2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
.when do you have time to make music hehe
Felt I’d done a fair bit of AIR Beta-testing & posting here – so I scour all the Pro Tools 12 DUC Threads, while I wait to install PT12, which I purchased when it was first released. Staying with stable (for me) PT11HD has saved me heaps of time!
PT11HD’s Bounce to Disk/VCAs/etc more than meets my simple needs, whereas, for me, Track Freeze and Commit certainly don’t justify all the associated drama.
Glad to report there’s light at the end of that tunnel ….

Keeping plug-ins updated takes time, so I’m glad to pass that info on.
I like to post Freebies, too!

I get up early and I stay up late.
I only drink alcohol every 7 Blue Moons (if that).
This inevitably leads to a day when I‘m really knackered – so my next (big) sleep takes “as long as it takes”. When I finally wake up, I feel like a million $.
Works for me.
Not a recommendation for others!

Have wondered myself how you and your fellow Mega-Posters find/make the time for all your contributions.

Cheers to you all – the DUC is all the Support I need – so, please keep posting!

PS Chris - My wonderful wife agrees with you – one of her ‘portraits’ attached ….
Pro Tools Studio 2024.3 * SSL UC-1 * Digidesign Command 8 * TECH 21 SansAmp 2.0 * Xvive U3 2.4Ghz Wireless Microphone * Shure SM57 & Rode NT2-A * Fender 30 & Champ 12 valve amps * M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 * PreSonus Speakers & Monitor Station V2 * Lenovo W520 laptop Type 427637U (32 GB RAM) with extra-Ports Dock + SSDs: 2 @ Samsung T5 + 1 @ Samsung T7 * 3 Screens: 15.6” Laptop + 24” BENQ GL2450-B + Samsung 27” CT550 curved Monitor * best Wife!

Last edited by unkJE; 07-04-2021 at 11:43 PM.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:42 PM

Thanks very much, unkJE

Formerly hobotom

Pro Tools Ultimate 2024 HDX Hybrid
HD Omni and 192 I/Os
Windows 10
Intel Hexcore i7
All Samsung Pro SSDs
Ampex MM1200 2" 24 trk tape
Outboard: UREI, Eventide, Lexicon, Yamaha, TC Electronics, Orban, ART, EchoAudio, Dolby, Hughes, API, Neve, Audio Arts, BBE, Aphex, Berringer, MOTU, dbx, Allison, etc.
Plug-ins: Too many to talk about.

www.metrostudios.com
Old 03-19-2017, 10:44 PM

LOL Awesome picture !! She has talent man

Do you think she would be OK with me saving it on the ipad and maybe print out a small one just be ause it was super cool?

And I am really Really Greatful You are here unkJE. We all are and know I speak for everyone here how thaankful we are You help us sort thru all the plugin noise and let us know every update super fast

You are a Value Member here and I want You to know that Really !!!

Thank You for all You do here again and let me know if You need any assistance or whatever I can do for You.

PS. Say Hi to Your overunderstanding Wife

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————