Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2011, 09:32 AM

Thumbs down I cant believe you guys...

Before using protools i was working on xxx software but suddenly a walked into this studio using a slick straight foward gray DAW, the thing i liked about it was that it literally became the user..the plugings GUI and everything became like an extension of the engineer with no added eye work...i really was hoping that when protools 10 Came would at least give us the choice between the old and the new skin...when protools 8 came out I understud...When pt9 came i also understud ...(Because all the new features)...and now i cant understand why we cant have it....mc donalds cant suddenly change the red"yellow concept to use a green one...they (IMHO) would have to do a simultaneous green one to try and see if the (paying) customers embrace it ......to finish.....i friend of mine told me....so if you dont like it new use the old one.......really?? with my snow leopard mac??? They dont offer official support......and then my friend said...so use another daw....really?? And what about the money i spent on my massey (pt only) plugs that i like so much...or my focusrite forte suite (pt only as well).......so avid please care about all your custumers ...even more important than that....respect us.. Because i feel youre trying to ask money for weverything at least justify this behavior..by doing what you just have to do...
Old 10-21-2011, 09:34 AM

Default Re: I cant believe you guys...

We heard you the first three times.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:38 AM

Default Re: I cant believe you guys...

Im sorry man...im posting from my blackberry..and the loading bar in the page just got stuck..i thought i didnt had posted..